The WFA to WFR Bridge course upgrades the Wilderness Advanced First Aid to a Wilderness First Responder (WFR) in 4 days.
This course must be taken within 3 years of receiving the WMA International WAFA certification or an equivalent from another provider. This course may be used as a recertification for those holding a current WFR certification or equivalent from another provider whose original WFR training was at least 64 hours in length. Current WMA International Wilderness EMS Upgrade students may also use this course to recertify the wilderness portion of their certification.
**If you are using this course to recertify a WMA WEMS Upgrade certification it is your responsibility to let the sponsor know when registering, and to inform the instructor on the first day of class.**
Upcoming courses WFR Bridge (40 hours):
May 19th- 23rd
- May 19 : 2pm – 6pm
- May 20-21: 830 am – 630pm
- May 22-23: 930 am – 6pm (large dinner break) 8pm – 8 am (day 9)
SIGN UP HERE
August 16th- 20th
- August 16: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- August 17-18: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- August 19-20: 9:30 am – 6 pm, 8 pm – 8 am
October 16th- 20th
- October 16: 1:30 pm – 6pm (However, we do recommend you come out for this entire day to “refresh any skills”. If you wish to take advantage of that, please come out 8:30 am – 6pm.)
- October 17, 18: 8:30 am – 6:30pm
- October 19-20: 9:30 am – 6pm, 8pm – 8 am
The course is held at the Revelstoke snowmobile club on 4177 Westside Rd, Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0.
This course is brought to you by Ridge Wilderness Adventures and hosted by Flexpeditions.