The Wilderness First Responder (WFR) Recertification course is open to graduates of any wilderness-based first aid training course that was at least 64 hours long and completed within 3 years of the proposed recertification option.
Successful graduates of this course will receive Ridge First Aid’s Wilderness First Responder, Anaphylaxis, and BLS/Healthcare Provider-level CPR certifications.
WEMS graduates with a current EMS license may also recertify the wilderness portion of their WEMS certification with this course.
**If you are using this course to recertify WEMS certification it is your responsibility to let the sponsor know when registering, and to inform the instructor on the first day of class.**
Upcoming courses WFR Recert (40 hours):
Due to lack of early sign ups the April WFR Recert course is cancelled.
May 19th- 23rd
- May 19 : 2pm – 6pm
- May 20-21: 830 am – 630pm
- May 22-23: 930 am – 6pm (large dinner break) 8pm – 8 am (day 9)
SIGN UP HERE
August 16th- 20th
- August 16: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- August 17-18: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- August 19-20: 9:30 am – 6 pm, 8 pm – 8 am
October 16th- 20th
- October 16: 1:30 pm – 6pm (However, we do recommend you come out for this entire day to “refresh any skills”. If you wish to take advantage of that, please come out 8:30 am – 6pm.)
- October 17, 18: 8:30 am – 6:30pm
- October 19-20: 9:30 am – 6pm, 8pm – 8 am
The course is held at the Revelstoke snowmobile club on 4177 Westside Rd, Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0
This course is brought to you by Ridge Wilderness Adventures and hosted by Flexpeditions.
Click here to read the COVID-19 protocols that students must follow.