COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire
It is mandatory for you to complete this questionnaire within 24 hours of your activity start date.
Requirements can differ from province to province and are subject to change based on provincial and national policy updates.
You are legally required to self-isolate if:
• You test positive for COVID-19.
• You have a cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat that is not related to a preexisting illness or health condition.
• You have been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19.
• You have travelled outside Canada within the last 14 days.
You do not have to self-isolate if:
• You are awaiting asymptomatic test results.
• You have no symptoms of illness.
• You have symptoms of illness that are related to a pre-existing illness or health condition.
• You have tested negative for COVID-19.
• You have tested negative for COVID-19 and have a cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat that is not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition.
We do always suggest you stay home when sick with any illness, until symptoms resolve; however, if your COVID test is negative, this is not legally required.
If you answer YES to any of these questions, you will not be allowed to participate in this activity or course. Your results will be sent to Amy Flexman, the owner of Flexpeditions, and will be kept confidential.