What could be better for your kid(s) than being able to learn outside and having nature as school?
Our amazing outdoor educators give your kids the opportunity to experience an alternative way to spend time learning!
We also have a lovely indoor space (our brand new jurt!) which will be used for doing crafts, story time, and warming up.
Mondays & Fridays 9:30 am- 3:30 pm
Revelstoke Campground (2411 KOA Road)
What to bring?
Children should be prepared to spend the day learning outdoors. Pack a healthy lunch, snacks & water in a backpack, as well as warm layers and spare gloves, socks, neck warmer, hat etc.
How does a typical day look like?
- Outdoor exploration & Play
- Morning gratitude circle, snacks, story time in the yurt
- Indoor or Outdoor Project (Arts & Crafts/ Indigenous Music & Culture/ Wilderness Skills)
- Lunch Time
- Outdoor exploration & Play/ Continue larger project
- Hot drink sometimes around the fire roasting a snack
- Reflection circle
If you wish to book several dates in one go: Click *BOOK NOW*, then X out the pop up and select your next date.
- Book 4 full day sessions (save $25!) enter Promo code “KIDS4” upon check out.
Early drop-off (8:30 am) is available for a fee on the next screen of the online booking process.
After School Yoga and Relaxation (3:45- 4:30 pm). 45 minutes session dedicated for grounding, breathing, relaxing and connecting.